How to pray the Chaplet in praise of the Virgin Mary
The Chaplet in praise of the Virgin Mary is prayed on the regular Marian Rosary of 59 beads.
At the beginning of the Rosary, the "Creed" and "Our Father" is replaced with:
"Mary, my Immaculate Mother,
I desire to offer thee reparation for the offenses
which thy Immaculate Heart
receives from the horrible blasphemies
which are uttered against thee.
I offer thee these praises
to console thee for so many ungrateful children
who do not love thee,
and to console the Heart of thy Divine Son
Who is so deeply offended by the insults offered to thee.
Receive, my Purest Mother,
this little act of homage.
Make me love thee more each day
and look with pity on those blasphemers
that they may not delay to cast themselves
into thy maternal arms.
On the large bead prior to each set of 10 beads, say:
"Grant that I may praise thee, O Holy Virgin!
Give me strength against thy enemies!"
On the 10 small beads is prayed once each of the 10 following praises:
"1. Blessed be the Great Mother of God, Mary Most Holy!
2. Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception!
3. Blessed be her Glorious Assumption!
4. Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother!
5. Blessed be her Immaculate Heart!
6. Blessed be her Virginal Purity!
7. Blessed be her Divine Maternity!
8. Blessed be her Universal Mediation!
9. Blessed be her Sorrows and her Tears!
10. Blessed be the graces with which the Lord crowned her Queen of Heaven and Earth!"
At the end of each set of 10 beads, say the following prayer:
"Glory be to Mary, Daughter of the Father!
Glory be to Mary, Mother of the Son!
Glory be to Mary, Spouse of the Holy Spirit!"
I love thee for those who do not love thee;
I praise thee for those who blaspheme thee;
I surrender myself to thee
for those who will not recognize thee as their Mother."
(Repeat the above concluding prayer 5 times)